I gave been getting more into my fitness and going to the gym more regularly. This has worked out great. The hardest part is walking out the door. I think the results are coming along slowly but they are coming along. I love to do cardio, mainly; I will do the stair stepper or the treadmill and then make a quick trip to the sauna. Then like magic, I am done!
I work out at the Gym about 4 times a week. I try to do workouts from home at lease once a week. I am 2 weeks into a ab challenge regimen. The ab challenge regimen has been working, I’m already seeing solid results. I will be sure to post the results and more details when I make it to the end of the challenge.
In the meantime, I want to share some of my go-to Gym Bag essentials:
1. Thick headband to hold my ear buds in place and keep my hair out of my face.
2. Chapstick- chapped lips are out of style.
3. Face wash – to refresh my face after using the sauna.
4. Bar of soap in case I want to shower.
5. Hand sanitizer- I like to use it for after I finish using the gym equipment.
6. Baby Wipes- Just in case, not sure but I always have baby wipes (mom syndrome).
7. Microfiber face towel- for use after cardio and sauna.
8. Deodorant- I will put some on before going into the gym, it’s like a second chance to refresh.
9. Body Spray- I will spritz a little on before working out to get an aromatherapy fitness experience and after as well.
10. Yoga Mat- My gym bag has a yoga pouch, I plan to start attending yoga classes this summer!
****By the way I made this gym bag myself, the tutorial is available on my youtube channel: craftsandglory “Gym Bag DIY”
Follow me on Social Media:
Watch the video below for more details about my favorite Gym Bag items: